Sleeps - Up to 4 adults OR Up to 2 adults and 4 children (under age 16)
- All rates are for 2 people; Taxes not included.
- Additional people $10.00 per person per night.
- Total number of people not to exceed number allowed in cabin.
- Stay 5 nights, get 6th night free.
- Hot tub charge additional, see chart below.
|Hot Tub Charge - one time charge|
Your Hot Tub will be drained, cleaned and re-filled before your arrival.
Children under the age of 5 years are NOT permitted in hot tubs!
|1-3 days - $25.00||4-5 days $30||6-7 days - $40.00|
Surprise Your Sweetheart!
Create a lasting memory and a HUGE surprise that won’t be forgotten in your lifetime! You'll enter your master bedroom to a rose petal covered bed, after a bath or shower, dry off in your own luxurious towels embroidered with our name and share some chocolates and a non-alcoholic drink. The towels and glasses are yours to keep and they will be wonderful reminders of your special night. It will be ready when you arrive for an additional $100.
- All reservations require 50% deposit; balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, entire amount is due at reservation.
- Prices do not include 10% tax.
- Two night minimum stay.
- Three night minimum on holidays.
- Check-in is between 3:00-9:00p.m.; prior arrangements must be made for late check-in.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Early arrivals and late departures will be charged a $10.00 per hour fee.
- Maximum of two vehicles per cabin.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in cabins or on cabin porches or decks. If you smoke in one of our rental units, your credit card will be charged a $1000.00 smoke removal cleaning fee. If you smoke, you must do so AWAY from the cabin. Any signs of smoke in the cabin will be considered a violation of our policy and your credit card will be charged.
- Pets are not permitted in our rental units. If you bring a pet in one of our rental units (or leave a pet on the cabin porch or in your vehicle), you will be charged a $250 pet fine.
- Hot Tubs are not swimming pools. Children under the age of 5 years are NOT permitted in hot tubs! Children between the ages of 6 and 12 must be supervised at all times by an adult while in the hot tubs. You will be held liable for any damage that occurs.
- Children under age 18 are not to be left alone at your cabin.
- ANYONE coming to visit you while you are a guest in our cabins, MUST have prior approval. Visitors are not permitted to use hot tubs.
- Visitor Fees - $5.00 per adult (16 and older); $2.00 per child (ages 1-15).
- Overnight visitor fee is $10.00 per person; overnight visitors allowed only if maximum number of guests has not been exceeded in the cabin.
- If we find that you have unregistered guests, you may be asked to leave. No refunds.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Quiet Hours – 9:00p.m. - 9:00a.m.
- Daylight Savings Time Quiet Hours – 10:00p.m. - 8:00a.m.
- Please note: Solitude Pointe is a quiet place for couples and families to rest and relax.
- No alcoholic parties, loud music, use of profanity or boisterous behavior are allowed.
- See below for Cancellation Policies. If you are concerned about the need to cancel, please use this link for Travel Insurance information: https://www.travelguard.com/
Cancellations: 30 days or more notice:
- Refund less 10% of reservation total (minimum of $25.00)
Cancellations less than 30 days:
Change of Date: 30 days or more notice:
First Change: $10.00 handling fee; Second change: Loss of deposit, new reservation must be made
Change of Date: Less than 30 days notice:
Loss of deposit, new reservation must be made
No Refunds or Change of Dates Allowed
on New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Weekend, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
for inclement weather or early departure.
Check Out Procedures
We are one of the few cabin rental facilities that do NOT charge a cleaning fee. And yet we think you will find your cabin to be immaculate when you arrive.
- When you check out, we ask that you NOT strip the bed.
- Leave towels on the bathroom floor.
- Wash all dirty dishes.
- Wipe up all spills.
- Take trash outside to the can at your cabin.
- Please let us know if there are any significant spills or stains on the linens that we need to pay special attention to.
- Feel free to stop by the office to turn in your key and say goodbye when you leave. Or, just leave the key in the cabin and we will assume you have left when your car is gone.
- If the check-out procedures are not followed (i.e. dirty dishes left in the sink, etc.), or the cabin is left in extremely dirty condition, I understand that my credit card will be charged additional fees.